26 juillet 2005

We did it!

The wait for the anounce of the big surprise is finally over. Most of the cards were sent last week, and we told our friends at the festival on Friday: we got married!
It was low key, and very easy...which confirms that I made the best decision of my life.
The sun was shinning (it was in the nineties), flowers were blooming, and I was just so happy.

Enough said, here are some of the pictures:



I don't know if this is a tradition in the US, but people throw rice on the bride and groom for good luck.


In the sunflower fields


Wheat fields


Vineyards


Just married!

It's now been a week, and nothing has changed a bit for us...except that we are going for 3 days in Roscoff for Thalassotherapy. It's a spa specialized in sea-based products. We are leaving this afternoon, and I am very excited.

We went to the festival for 4 days last week, and it was awesome, one of the best!
My brother went along for the first time and had a great first experience too...I think he's hooked!


We all had our teeshirt "le cucul du chat", specially made, and the flag.
It rained most of the weekend though, we were soaking wet:


Gochoun & JC

But not enough to stop us from having fun:

Pouchoun dancing

Before I go I want to thank all of you who wrote to us, and wished us good things. We are thinking of you all even though we haven't answered to all of you personally yet.
We'll write some more when we come back from the Spa.

Et en francais pour finir, merci a vous tous qui etes venus au festival. On a passe un super weekend grace a vous, malgre la pluie et Bernard Lavilliers.

Love,
Gochoun