01 septembre 2005

back to Paris

My vacation in Nantes were awesome. I watched movies (The Interpreter, Les choristes, Atomic circus...crazy movie), I read a book in 2 days (Ou es tu? from Marc Levy), I knit, slept a lot, played with Pikalou, the cat, went shopping.
My friends Mumu and Tony just bought a very cute house. There is a big garden, I have my own room, the internet, a thousand of DVX to choose from, a playful cat...I could just stay there forever :)
In a couple of hours, I will take the highway to drive to Paris. It's been ages since I haven't driven for so long by myself, which is kinda scary.
I will meet JC at his work, and then we'll drive into the city.
Tomorrow morning, Jen will arrive at Roissy, I'll pick her up with the RER. We'll then meet my sister for lunch, and visit Monmartre in the afternoon.
Pouchoun just called me, they are having a blast too in Auvergne. They have been hicking a lot. They are alone in the whole campsite, and the weather has been amazing so far.
I'll post pictures when I arrive in Paris.

Love,
Gochoun

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

You could come back when you want. :o)
Désolé mon anglais n'est pas parfait !
Nous aussi nous avons été ravi de t'accueillir. Et Pikalou va etre triste de ne plus pouvoir jouer avec toi (et avec ta peluche :o)).
Bisous.
Mumu.

Anonyme a dit…

Contente d'avoir de vos nouvelles.
Alors Marc Lévy ? Trop fort non ? Je viens de terminer Vous revoir, à lire après et si c'était vrai. Ici chaleur +++. Zélie n'a tjs pas remis sa robe, mais par contre elle aime se promener nue avec son diadème et sa baguette magique : aussi exibitioniste que ses parents. Amuses toi bien. A bientôt.
Mo